Do you have an existing pool and or pool area that’s become a little outdated? Has your family’s lifestyle changed? Kids outgrown the old pool? Do you need more entertaining space?
Refurbishing your old pool and tired back yard will transform the entire look and feel of your outdoor living space and improve your family’s lifestyle whilst adding to the value of your property.
As all renovation requirements are different, our Brisbane team will arrange an obligation free onsite consultation at which time we can discuss your options and ideas considering the existing pool finishes, age, condition and structural integrity of the existing pool.
From here our experienced designers will discuss the best options for the total restoration of the existing pool which may involve the possible removal and replacement of the pool and immediate surrounds if required.
Our pool renovations will always include as a minimum the: –
- Removal and replacement of the pool coping.
- Removal, replacement or installation of a new interior waterline tile.
- Removal and replacement of the pool interior.
- Servicing and or replacement of the pool filtration equipment.
- Refilling of the pool (From client’s water supply), water balancing and hand over of the completed pool.
Other services may include: –
- Relocation of the pool filtration equipment.
- Installation of pool heating.
- Pool surrounds including paving and or decking.
- Landscaping, structural screening and Pavilions.
- Total outdoor entertaining areas.