Cityscapes Brisbane Design and Quotation Process
(Pool Zone Only)
Our basic custom design and quotation service is complimentary for your new swimming pool and immediate surrounding pool zone and shall include:
- An initial site inspection and measure up and one-on-one consultation.
- We will provide an initial 2D concept design and costing review meeting at which time our designers will run through the design with you so that you have a full understanding of how your project will look on site.(Where applicable a 3D presentation may also be available)
- There is then an opportunity to tweak the initial design and costing during this meeting.
- Following this a final quotation with one set of amendments if required will be provided.
If after this stage you would like to :-
- Procced with the project as designed and quoted.
- Continue working with our designers to fine tune the design to accommodate your requirements and budget, and or include additional landscape or associated structural works, arrange site surveys, engage engineers, and provide more detailed designs and costings in preparation for you to proceed to a formal construction contract, we would then require you to sign a ‘Preliminary Agreement’ to enable Cityscapes to provide the additional services required.
- Upon signing the Preliminary agreement, a deposit is required (Usually around 5% of the estimated works value).
- Should you not proceed with Cityscapes Pools to undertake the project, any out-of-pocket expenses would be invoiced or any under expense refunded as applicable and you will be entitled to ownership of all designs provided.
- Should you proceed with Cityscapes Pools for part of, or all the project construction the deposit paid will be credited to your final contract value.